Help us create a space for what matters most in Elgin County
Legacy projects like this one come along once in a lifetime and will shape the future of our community. We can leverage this opportunity or lose it. Now is the time to make this vision a reality. Donations will be designated toward construction costs, beds and furniture, medical equipment, start-up costs and funds to sustain Hospice care for generations to come.
Our vision for our Hospice …
- A 16,000 square foot healthcare facility with a home-like atmosphere
- 10-bed facility, offering 24-7 specialized end-of-life care
- Palliative care clinic, supporting individuals and families within the community
- Care offered at home, in the community, or in Hospice
- Holistic person-centered care addresses the physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual care needs
- Community support anchored at hospice to provide caregiver support and respite, resources, education and navigation, and grief and bereavement programs for adults and children
- Anchored in a beautiful green space with gardens, water features, and intentionally designed therapeutic spaces … a peaceful and tranquil setting to enjoy life’s moments and make memories
Our $11 Million Capital Campaign
Note: Hospice constructions costs are $315 – $460 per square foot in contrast to $600 –$810 per square foot for hospital acute care (2020 Canadian cost guide for real estate and infrastructure construction).